Monday, April 28, 2014

Ri Ri

This is Ari. I call her Ri Ri. She's feeling pretty with her busted pearl necklace.

She is a firecracker, even at the tender age of 14 months. Her fav words are: daddy, pree (pretty), doggy, more, wow, cool, dank do (thank you), owl, and bottle. 

When she's not in the middle of one of her epic meltdowns, she enjoys dragging lovey's around, retaliating against her big brother, putting things around her neck, and booking it up the stairs before getting caught. 

Ari keeps me on my toes (and my feet) all day. Literally. I rarely sit down. But it's okay, I appreciate the cardio and the upper body workout I get from carrying her around 60% of the day.

Yes, this one makes me tremble in fear, at the very thought of her teenage years. 

I love her as much as it's possible to love another human. She has my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment